- Only one account allowed per person, family, household and IP address. Minimum wager is $1 online. For information on maximum wagers, please see our wager limits. If you require higher wagering limits than posted on the website, please contact customer service [email protected]
- Players must log in to www.betdna.com by username and password before seeing updated odds, placing wagers, and/or verifying account balances.
- Account balances must be verified by the player on each visit to our website before placing a wager. It is the player’s responsibility to check the account balance and let our customer service know immediately if there is any problem. If you continue to wager before the problem is reported, the funds may not be able to be recovered.
- BetDNA records and archives all wages made. The records will be used should a player have any discrepancy. These records will stand as the final determination to resolve any discrepancies on any sports wager. Casino wager logs will be held for a maximum of 90 days.
All wagers are FINAL.
- BetDNA.com reserves the right to add, delete or change house rules or pay odds at any time.
- Maximum Payouts: The maximum payout on any wager of any kind is $15,000.
BONUSES & ROLLOVERS – If you take a deposit bonus, the rules work like this:
- Nevada Gaming Commission rules apply to any wager or discrepancy that are not covered by the house rules and regulations herein.
- The placing of wagers by anyone under the age of 18 is strictly prohibited. Before wagering with us, you must verify that you have fulfilled the minimum age requirement of the jurisdiction you reside in.
- All sporting events in-play or pre-match must be played on the date and site as scheduled unless otherwise specified. Any event postponed (postponed over 24 hours), rescheduled or moved to another site will automatically grade as "No Action".
- Correlated Parlays: BetDNA allows bets of different games in the same parlay and also mix different sports. Parlays containing spreads, moneylines or team totals of 1st half, 2nd half, periods and quarters of the same sporting event are considered correlated parlays and are not permitted. Players found abusing this rule are subject to account suspension or termination at the discretion of BetDNA. Any bets made using Correlated Parlays may be automatically cancelled.
- When wagering on "totals” or “team totals" (combined total both teams), if the primary match odds are presented as a 3 Way Wager (“Team A or Team B or Draw”), then the totals are regulation only, but if the primary odds are presented in the more common US format (“Money Line” and “Point spread/Handicap” pricing), then all totals would include the overtime. This is most often the case with Soccer. This applies to pre-match and Live Betting.
- Wagers made on quarters are ONLY for that quarter and DO NOT include overtime or extended periods.
- BetDNA reserves the right to void any bonus money paid on refer a friend accounts that are subsequently closed, cancelled or suspended.
- BetDNA does not and will not disclose details of an individual's net winnings or losses. It is the player's responsibility to track all winnings and report them to the proper authorities while residing in a taxable jurisdiction.
- Account Closures: The agreement between BetDNA and the player may be terminated by the player at their request. If necessary, BetDNA reserves the right to close the account is caught abusing or cheating.
- Confidentiality: All personal information of all users will be held in confidence.
- BetDNA reserves the right to lower limits or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance and/or the start of the event. Any wager made without enough funds will be voided. Abuse of errors will call for immediate closure of account. Errors include but are not limited to the following: incorrect lines of any kind and incorrect grading of any kind. This policy towards abuse of errors is an important part of the BetDNA terms and conditions and will be reiterated.
- All decisions made by BetDNA management are final and binding in all matters between BetDNA and its players.
- Laws regarding gaming vary throughout the world; it is the responsibility of players to ensure they understand and comply fully with any laws or regulations relevant to themselves in their own jurisdiction. BetDNA cannot be held responsible for players not checking with local authorities on legality. All BetDNA players must be at least 18 years of age, and must verify the minimum age requirement of the jurisdiction they reside in.
- BetDNA reserves the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its complete discretion.
- BetDNA is not liable for the cancellation of any game, regardless of the reason.
BetDNA cannot be held responsible for any computer, typing or human error or technical error when posting odds or grading wagers. In case of an error by BetDNA regarding the posting of lines or grading, BetDNA reserves the right to correct the pricing or grading, and if the pricing error occurs before the game starts, the player will be deemed to have bet the game at the correct price. Furthermore regarding incorrect lines for games that have already started, and for grading errors, this is our policy: a) incorrect grading errors will be reversed out of the players account regardless of when the grading error is discovered, b) results of game with incorrect odds will be reversed out of the players account regardless of when the odds error is discovered. BetDna Casino reserves the right to withdraw or remove any monies from player's accounts that have been deemed as error or computer malfunction due to a match having commenced with an incorrect line or due to a match being graded incorrectly. In these cases, the Player's balance will renewed to the previous balance prior to the errors in question. . BetDNA reserves the right to cancel the players account if the player has shown to take an error line for his advantage. In addition, BetDNA is not liable in the following scenarios:
- In the event of an Act of God, including but not limited to natural disasters, explosion, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, human work action, outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance or acts of terrorism.
- The failure of BetDNA's computers, telecommunications or any other data transmission system that results in delays, errors, losses or omissions.
- BetDNA accepts no liability for any damages caused to players by the interception or misuse of any information transmitted online.
- These Rules constitute the entire understanding and agreement between BetDNA and their players. In the event of any dispute or discrepancy between the English language version of these rules and any other language version, the English language version will be deemed to be correct.
- Live Betting at BedDNA.com is virtually continuous, however, players understand that there is a delay of approximately 10 seconds before a wager is processed, this is to make sure there have been no material changes in the game conditions, such as score, injury etc. This is common practice with Live Betting software and if you choose to wager Live you are accepting this as a condition of betting.
- All wagers and other transactions will be taken into account as if they are originated from San Jose, Costa Rica. Thus, said transactions are ruled by Costa Rican law.
- All deposited funds must be wagered (played) 1x prior to withdrawal. Players who chose to withdraw prior to completing the required rollover will have their processing (deposit and withdrawal) fees removed before being paid.
Rules Regarding Sign up and Deposit Bonuses/Rollovers
- Any sign up or deposit bonuses are subject to Rollovers as specified in the promotions.
- BetDNA reserves the right to cancel or change any promotions at any time, though doing so would not impact any previous bonuses.
- Rollover means that the player needs to wager the bonus amount X number of times before the money would convert into the equivalent of cash funds in the account. For example, if you get a $100 bonus with a 10x rollover, this means you need to wager $1,000 dollars of cumulative amount risked before that bonus or any part of it is considered real money. So if you deposit $100 and take a $100 bonus, the rollover applies to the entire amount of $200. So if in this example there is a 10x rollover then the play through amount would be $2,000.
BetDNA currently restricts play only from the following countries:
- Costa Rica
- The Site Terms and Conditions, as well as the Free Play / Bonus Terms and Conditions, are subject to change at any time. It is the Player's responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions each time he or she logs in to the site to view the latest version. Usage of the site (including logging in to the site, making a deposit, placing a bet, or redeeming a bonus) constitutes acceptance of the latest terms and conditions.
- BetDNA is not a banking or financial institution, and thus, should not be used to hold funds for extended periods of time. In order to comply with licensing and regulatory requirements, we reserve the right to zero out real-cash balances for any account which has not been accessed for sixty (60) consecutive calendar days. Zero-outs cannot be reversed once completed. If a player has funds in their real-cash balance, they may prevent the possibility of a zero-out due to dormancy by logging in to the account at least once fifty-five (55) days.
- All of our bonuses and promotions are intended for recreational players, any customer who is deemed not to be a recreational player is not eligible for any bonuses or promotions of any kind at any time. Any player found to be engaging in bonus abuse as determined by the sole discretion of BetDNA.com management, will be subject to the “Recreational Player Only” rule below.
Promotions and bonuses are there to reward our valued players. We have a zero tolerance policy on bonus abuse and fraudulent activity. We reserve the right to block bonuses from any player who we deem to be abusing our promotions. If fraudulent activity or abuse is suspected, we reserve the right to remove bonuses and associated winnings from the account and any associated accounts.
The determination of what constitutes bonus abuse shall be at the sole discretion of Management. Management will be considered evidence of bonus abuse shall include, but not be limited to, the following examples:
Using more than one account
One bonus per household
Wagering the bonus money on excluded games
Taking more than one welcome bonus
Playing welcome bonuses listed on forums or websites in which our players have not signed up from. Example: Players signs up from www.somesite.com and takes a deposit bonus but then redeems welcome bonuses from www.othersite.com . In this case any bonus and winnings will be forfeited and the account will be closed.
Redeeming 3 or more free chips without a deposit. Free Chips are a promotion to encourage deposits. Should any player take 3 or more free chips consecutively without making a a deposit, the bonus and winnings will be forfeited and the account closed.
- BetDNA.com is intended for the "Recreational Player Only", and is not intended for professional bettors or arbitrage players including but not limited to: professional bettors, bettors that use automated software tools of any kind to wager or arbitrage, "Syndicates", and “Movers”. If in the sole discretion of management a player is not deemed to be a “Recreational Player” management reserves the right to suspend their account, remove their earnings, and refund their deposit, which refund will be sent to the Name and Address on File. If BetDNA Casino Management deems a player is cheating in any way, or using any kind of automated tool to cheat the games, all funds will be forfeited and account will be closed immediately. This rule is in force no matter when BetDNA.com discovers the cheating, and all BetDNA.com decisions with regards to this rule are final.
ANTI FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDERING IDENTIFICATION GUIDELINES: All players must provide a real physical address when opening an account. A PO/FPO or any kind of P.O. box address is not allowed. Players will be asked to produce proof of ID and proof of address in order to process payouts, and no payout can be processed until said proof is submitted.
Players who choose to deposit using a credit card must use a credit card under their own name. Credit cards under the name or address of anyone other than the person who opened the account will be considered "third party credit cards." Users of third party credit cards will have any winnings voided. Management may also, at its discretion, close the account of any player using third party credit card(s) to prevent suspected fraud. Any payout requests for players who used third-party credit cards will be denied.